Zürich City Break
Enjoy the city witH much more included
- Flight + Accommodation in Zurich with a lot more included!
- We include public transport for 72 hours in Zurich and transfers from and to the airport.
- Boat trip on the lake and cable car and funicular rides to summits included.
- Admission to the city’s most famous museums and monuments.
- And a discount card for shops, restaurants, guided tours, etc.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Much more included in Zürich: Our package also includes following services: + 72 Hr. ticket for public transportation all around Zürich (incl. airport train) + Free entry to Zürich´s main sights and museums. + Boat trip on the lake, mountain railways to Felsenegg and Uelitberg. + Discounts in shops, restaurants and bars all around the city.
- Zurich is the financial capital of Switzerland. All the banks in the world with offices. See luxury and opulence, but it's also a city full of culture, history and art. Do not get bored.
- Our top 5 visitor:
- The Zurich Opera House. A neo-baroque building.
- Bahnhofstrasse one of the most elegant and luxurious avenues in Europe.
- Lake Zurich over 40Km long.
- Grossmünster Cathedral Romanesque.
- Parade Platz the crowdest tram junction of Europe.
Flight to Zurich.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight to Zurich. Check-in, boarding and departure to Zurich. On arrival, you’ll take the train from the airport to the centre of the city, ticket included. Check in to your hotel in Zurich and spend the remainder of the day getting to know this delightful city.
Enjoy Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland. For this, you’ll have public transport for 72 hours included, free admission to all attractions and the most important museums, and discounts for restaurants, shops, guided tours, etc. But Zurich is much more than just city! We also include a boat trip on the lake and rides by funicular up MountUelitberg with some of the best views in the Swiss Alps and cable car to the summit of Felsenegg, where you can go for a walk and enjoy the panoramic views of the lake and forest. Nights in Zurich.
Before your flight home, make the most of your final day in Zurich. Then take the train to the airport (included as long as the transport ticket hasn’t expired). Check-in, boarding and departure to your airport of origin. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.