Switzerland Christmas Markets
The Magic of Christmas in Zürich
Next to a beautiful lake and at the foot of the Alps, Zurich is the largest and most interesting of the Swiss cities.
Its beautiful old town is surrounded by water and hides a fantastic urban life where, from late November until Christmas, you can find numerous stalls of Christmas items and a decoration full of magic.
You will also have the opportunity to discover other charming markets: Einsiedeln which is around its famous monastery; or Rapperswil-Jona, one of the largest markets in the country.
- Plane ticket + 4 Days and 3 Nights in Zürich.
- We include 72 hours for all public transport in Zurich and transfers i/v to the airport.
- The cableway and funicular of Zurich are also included
- Entrance fees to museums and famous monuments of the city. And a card with discounts in shops, restaurants, tours, etc..
- Train tickets to visit the Einsiedeln Advent Market or Rapperswil, depending on your travel dates.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Much more included in Zürich: Our package also includes following services: + 72 Hr. ticket for public transportation all around Zürich (incl. airport train) + Free entry to Zürich´s main sights and museums. + Boat trip on the lake, mountain railways to Felsenegg and Uelitberg. + Discounts in shops, restaurants and bars all around the city. Train Tickets Rapperswil or Einsiedeln 1 Day train tickets to Rapperswil or Einsiedeln Christmas Markets, depending on the dates of your travel
- Our top 5 to visit in Zurich:
- Zurich Opera house. A neo-Baroque building.
- Bahnhofstrasse one of the most elegant and luxurious European boulevards.
- Lake Zurich with more than 40 km long.
- The Grossmünster Cathedral in Romanesque style.
- Paradeplatz the largest confluence of trams in Europe.
- The time of Christmas markets is a unique moment to know Zürich with even more charm time.
- Don't forget to taste the mulled wine, traditional mulled wine with spices in any advent market.
- For more information visit the websites of the Christmas Markets: Rapperswil, Einsiedeln and Zürich
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.