from 275 €
Vienna & Bratislava Christmas Markets
The Advent magic in Central Europe
From mid-November until Christmas, the most beautiful squares in Vienna become lovely Christmas markets. The aroma of typical pastries of these dates and the renowned "Glühwein" (mulled wine), awakens the Christmas spirit. You can also take the opportunity to visit Bratislava, just an hour away, with a beautiful old town in the center where the Christmas market develops.
- Discover the incredible atmosphere of Advent markets in Vienna.
- Enjoy a unique Christmas atmosphere in every square.
- Three nights in Vienna to enjoy the city thoroughly.
- A Full day visit to Bratislava Christmas market and the old town.
- It includes return flights, taxes and fuel supplements.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return Train Tickets Vienna-Bratislava The package includes return 2.Class Tickets from Vienna to Bratislava hl.st.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with traditional Viennese ornaments from the Christkindlmarkt.
- Enjoy international choirs singing carols which can be heard on weekends for free in the same City Hall of Vienna.
- Download the App with all the information of Christmas in Vienna: www.wieneradventzauber
- Slovak cuisine comes out for Christmas. His little market captivates your nose: Slovak sausages and roast beef, cabbage soup, bread with bacon, biscuits, waffles and honey.
09 December 2016
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.