A special city break for couples
- There are few places such romantic as Venice to travel with your partner
- We have created a unique experience with much more included to make this trip an unforgettable break
- Customize your short break and it also can be prolonged. We recommend a minimum stay of 3 nights
- Discover charming corners as the Rialto Bridge or the Jewish Quarter and let yourself go
- This charming trip will turn into the perfect vacation with a romantic gondola ride like no other on the Venetian canals
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return Boat Transfers Venice Airport Return Boat Transfers Airport - Venicel - Airport (shuttle transfer for Mestre Hotels or Treviso Airport Flights, code TSF)
- Much more included in Venice: Our package also includes following services: + Guided walking tour + Gondola Tour + 3 1/2 Hours Boat Excursion to Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands.
- We recommend you to visit Palazzo Ducale, symbol of Venice.
- Get away to the Murano Island and enjoy the art of his famous Crystal
- Even though our favorite is the Burano Island, with its colorful houses.
- Do not miss the Rialto Market perfect for souvenirs.
- Prepare your trip with time and visit the tourist website of Venice for more information: www.turismovenezia.it
Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Venice. Check in and board your flight to Italy. On arrival, boat transfer from Marco Polo Airport to your hotel nearest quay. Check in at your selected hotel in Venice and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this enchanting city. Night in Venice. <br/>
You will have these days to enjoy the beautiful city of Venice. The first day we have included a guided walking tour through the most remote streets of Venice and, of course, a gondola ride gliding through the canals. We have turned this trip into the perfect break including a guided tour of half-day by boat to the lagoon to visit the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. The rest of your stay you will have time to continue exploring the city at your own way. Some ideas: vaporetto sailing will allow you to go beneath all bridges (from the l'Accademia, the oldest of the city to the more modern Calatrava bridge); stroll through the lively Jewish Quarter; climb to the top of the Campanile of San Marco for exceptional views; cross the Rialto Bridge and explore the market of the same name. In order to recover your strength take a snack or “apperitivi” in a typical charming bar or a good meal in a traditional Italian trattoria. Nights in Venice.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Venice. At the stated time, enjoy your boat transfer from Venice to the airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.