Venice City Break
The best prices to discover the Venetian canals and bridges!
- You will comfortably get Venice from the airport with the included boat transfer
- Customize your short break and it also can be prolonged. We recommend a minimum stay of 3 nights
- Venice is an ideal place for strolling around. Use the famous “vaporetto” boats and let yourself go. Discover unforgettable treasures
- Our proposal is perfect for those who want to stop worrying about organizational issues and want to make the most of this destination
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfers and season ticket for transport: Our package includes: + Return Transfer airport-venice-airport by boat or by shuttle bus in case of Treviso Airport (TSF) flights + Transportation: vaporetto and busses (max. 7 days ticket)
- We recommend you to visit Palazzo Ducale, symbol of Venice.
- Get away to the Murano Island and enjoy the art of his famous Crystal
- Even though our favorite is the Burano Island, with its colorful houses.
- Do not miss the Rialto Market perfect for souvenirs.
- Prepare your trip with time and visit the tourist website of Venice for more information: www.turismovenezia.it
Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Venice. Check in and board your flight to Italy. On arrival, regular boat transfer from Marco Polo Airport to your hotel nearest quay. Check in at your selected hotel in Venice and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this enchanting city. Night in Venice.
You will have these days to enjoy the beautiful city of Venice. We recommend strolling around the alleys and canals of the historic center and discover the "sestieri" or areas that compose Venice: Giudecca, Dorsoduro, Santa Croce, San Polo, Cannaregio, Castello and San Marco. Use the transport pass we have included for your stay which also allows you to use the boats to Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands. The rest of your stay you have time to continue exploring the city at your own way. Some ideas: vaporetto sailing will allow you to go under all bridges (from the l'Accademia, the oldest of the city to the more modern Calatrava bridge); stroll through the lively Jewish Quarter; climb to the top of the Campanile of San Marco for exceptional views; cross the Rialto Bridge and explore the market of the same name. Riding in a gondola is a must in Venice, do not leave the city without experience it. Nights in Venice.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Venice. At the stated time, enjoy your regular boat transfer from Venice to the airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.