Carnival Venice City Break
A unique event in the city of the canals!!
- Our proposal is perfect for those who want to stop worrying about organizational issues and want to make the most of this destination
- Venice has to be lived from the sea so we have included return boat transfer from the Airport to the city
- It is the perfect city where getting lost so let yourself go and make the most of the public transport pass you also have included
- Live Venice Carnival, when the city looks nicer!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfers and season ticket for transport: Our package includes: + Return Transfer airport-venice-airport by boat or by shuttle bus in case of Treviso Airport (TSF) flights + Transportation: vaporetto and busses (max. 7 days ticket)
- The Palazzo Ducale and Piazza San Marco are the symbols of Venice
- Do not miss Murano Island and its famous glass handmade or Burano , with its colorful houses.
- Prepare your trip with time and visit the tourist website of Venice for more information: www.turismovenezia.it
- And here's the schedule of celebrations and events of the Carnival of Venice: www.carnevale.venezia.it
The Carnival of Venice is one of the most famous in the world. If some stand out for their celebration and joy, this is well known for its refinement and good taste. The celebration begins this year in Venice on January 23rd with a big party in Cannaregio and ends the 9th February. Countless festivals are held everywhere, some are public and many other private and very exclusive. But the enigmatic atmosphere of masks protagonist lives up everywhere and, above all, in Piazza di San Marco. You do not have to wear a costume, visitors do not usually dress up but surely you will not resist buying a typical mask! Buon Divertimento!
Flight to Venice.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Venice. Check in and board your flight to Italy. On arrival, regular boat transfer from Marco Polo Airport to your hotel nearest quay. Check in at your selected hotel in Venice and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this enchanting city. Night in Venice.
You will have these days to enjoy the beautiful city of Venice. We recommend strolling around the alleys and canals of the historic center and discover the "sestieri" or areas that compose Venice: Giudecca, Dorsoduro, Santa Croce, San Polo, Cannaregio, Castello and San Marco. Use the transport pass we have included for your stay which also allows you to use the boats to Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands. The rest of your stay you have time to continue exploring the city at your own way. Some ideas: vaporetto sailing will allow you to go under all bridges (from the l'Accademia, the oldest of the city to the more modern Calatrava bridge); stroll through the lively Jewish Quarter; climb to the top of the Campanile of San Marco for exceptional views; cross the Rialto Bridge and explore the market of the same name. And remember, it is carnival, go and live it! Nights in Venice.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Venice. At the stated time, enjoy your regular boat transfer from Venice to the airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.