Barcelona and Majorica by ferry
The best combination to discover Barcelona and extend your vacations to the sunny Majorica island
- This ten-day trip is a combination of Barcelona and Mallorca that suits any traveler
- Barcelona is pure adrenaline with its frenetic streets and its corners full of life. Mallorca is just the opposite with more than 300 beaches and a warm weather almost all the year
- Rent a car in Mallorca is the best choice and you will discover the Balearic Island at your own pace
- We have included return ferries from Barcelona to Mallorca so that the only thing you may have to worry is about living this holiday
- 10 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return ferry from Barcelona to Mallorca Departure from Barcelona at around 11 pm and spend the night on board (8h on board in cabin). Arriving to Mallorca around 7 am. Departure from Mallorca 7 days after arrival. Departure at noon and arrival at Barcelona in the evening (6.30h on board in armchair). **No meals included in any journey but there is a bar on board**
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- What to visit in Barcelona? Visit Sagrada Familia is almost mandatory. Strolling through the Born and Ciutat Vella is a pleasure and the best is walking around Barcelona and get yourself lost in its history.
- Mallorca has over 300 beaches and coves and is the ideal island if you love the sea, the beach and enjoying the sun
- The Serra de Tramuntana was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO under the Cultural Landscape category. It is the best place in Mallorca for hiking and explore the nature of the island
- Mallorca gastronomy is famous, among other products for the delicious spicy sausage, traditional ensaïmada that are unique in the world and liquor Palo, originally produced to combat the disease malaria
- Mallorca Tourism: Mallorca Tourism
Day 1-3: Stay two nights in Barcelona.
Once you have landed at Barcelona, check in at your hotel in the city. These 2 nights and 3 days will allow you to discover the vibrant city and find out why everybody wants to travel to Barcelona. Some recommended neighborhoods, if you are looking for the genuine city, are the Born and Ciutat Vella quarters. This is a city to be discovered on foot or riding a bike so organize your stay here with time enough as there are many spots to visit and many streets to photograph.
Day 3: One night on the ferry.
Spend the night on board towards the island of Mallorca. The journey will take 8 hours and you will travel on cabin this journey. Early in the morning you will reach the island and begin the second part of your trip. Welcome to paradise.
Day 4-9: Six nights in Mallorca.
This island is the largest of all four Balearic Islands and has the most life during the winter months. During the summer it is one of the most desired isles in the world and its main city, Palma de Mallorca, was declared the best city to live in the world by the “The Times” newspaper. The island of Mallorca is famous for its white sand beaches, its Serra de Tramuntana and the wide range of activities offered to all ages and tastes. Besides visiting Palma de Mallorca, the capital and with which you will get a good idea of the entire atmosphere on the island, we recommend you also to visit Soller, in the northern island which combines sea and mountains perfectly. It is also mandatory to visit Andratx, surrounded by small coves of crystalline waters. Whether you are traveling with children or not, you will like to enter the caves of stalactites and stalagmites, the "Coves del Drach and Lake Martel" in Porto Cristo, near Manacor. And above all, you cannot miss the Cathedral of Mallorca, from the Gothic art period. Mallorca is a destination that will truly surprise you positively.
Day 9: Last night in Barcelona.
You will board your ferry back to Barcelona early in the morning. Spend the last night in Barcelona and make sure that you have ticked all your musts of the incredible city.
Day 10: Return flight home.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.