Tirol Christmas Markets
Living a real christmas fairytale
- Fly to Munich and walk around through the Tyrolean Christmas markets
- Choose between Round-trip transfers from airport to hotel or Rental car to drive yourself around
- Discover Innsbruck in Xmas time
- Take the opportunity to do some activity in the snow of Tyrol
- Fall in love with the atmosphere and Christmas decoration of each village
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 3 days car rental
- Shuttle Transfers Münich Airport - Innsbruck Return Transfer from Münich Airport to Innsbruck.
- Innsbruck Christmas markets are the most beautiful in the entire Alpine area.
- Try the "Hefe Kiachln" fried buns eaten with sauerkraut or jam.
- The village of Igls, only 5 km from Innsbruck, is ideal for a day in the snow and to get to know the customes of the peoples of Tyrol. *Hall in Tirol, with Tyrol's largest medieval old town and has special lighting at this time of year.
There are 6 Christmas markets in Innsbruck :
The old town city center from 15/11 to 06/01/17 (opening hours 11.00 to 21.00 h)
The Marktplatz Market opened from 15/11 to 06/01/17 (11.00 to 21.00 h)
Mery-Theresia-Strasse Market 15/11/16 to 06/01/17 (11.00 to 21.00 h)
Panoramic market in Hungerburg. 19/11/16 to 23/12/16 (13.00 to 19.00 h).
St. Nikolaus market in Hungerburg. 25/11 to 23/12/16 (13.00 to 19.00 h).
Magic Market of Wilten, in Hungerburg from 21/11 to 23/12/16 (13.00 to 19.00 h).
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.