This site is property of the travel agency Bedooin Tech Ventures, SL (hereinafter "Bedooin") having its registered office in Barcelona (Spain), Passeig Sant Antoni 22-24, and NIF B65928202.
The company is registered in the Register of Barcelona, Volume 43536, Page 36,Sheet 431693, Inscription 1. Also, it is in possession of the administrative authorization to act as a travel agency number GC-002 845, granted by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
In accordance with Article 12.2 of Decree 168/1994, of 30 May, regulating travel agencies, informing the consumer that this travel agency has an individual guarantee (surety policy number N-05417684) with the insurance company Catalana Occidente, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros (insurance company contact details: Passeig de Gràcia 2, 2ª planta, 08007 Barcelona. Tel. 93 484 08 27) will answer only in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the agency, the refund of money paid over and repatriation consumer in cases in which it has acquired a package.
We also inform that Bedooin has a liability insurance policy (policy number N-5417538) with the insurance company Catalana Occidente, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros.
Bedooin offers this website on condition that the User accepts in full the terms and conditions contained in this paragraph, constituting them the contents of the Contract by the present use of the Web page is signed between the "User" and Bedooin. For all purposes it shall be deemed that the User reserve services through this website constitutes your agreement to all and each of the terms and conditions to be considered automatically incorporated into the contract.
Bedooin.com is a portal offering travel products and services. Bedooin is an intermediary in selling a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (including flight bookings, car rentals, hotel bookings, other travel services etc.) Each Supplier has its own terms and conditions that are applicable to the traveller particular arrangements in addition to Bedooin’s general terms and conditions, and the traveller should make sure to read and understand them.
User declares to be of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein, comprising and fully understands. The User accepts responsibility for the financial consequences of any use of this Web site is produced by the action of reserving any kind of service that is offered here.
The User also declares that all information provided by him in the course of using the same is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to provide the data requested as essential to ensure the reliability of your requests for information or bookings.
After completing a reservation through Bedooin’s website, the user instantly receives a booking confirmation via e-mail. The user is responsible to immediately check the accuracy of the confirmation details (such as name, date of departure, destination, etc.) and to inform Bedooin in case of any errors which might have occurred during the registration procedure. In case of any mistakes made by the client during the booking process, additional charges may be applicable even in the case where the user had provided additional information within 24 hours. Travel documents are generally sent to customers electronically whenever possible either 25 days before departure or when the final payment is made. Travellers are requested to print them out.
At the moment of booking, Bedooin will request a payment in order to hold the reservation for the traveller. This payment at the time of booking can be for the full amount of the travel package or for a fixed amount of 50% of the total cost. The remaining 50% can be made by all major debit and credit cards as detailed on the site, or via bank transfer. All costs associated to bank transfer payments must be paid by the traveller.
The agency may terminate the contract and apply the rules established for the withdrawal before departure if the consumer does not make any of the payments provided for in the preceding paragraphs in the corresponding period.
The traveller must report any disability requiring special attention while on tour to Bedooin at the time the reservation is made. Bedooin will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
The traveller may request at any time before travelling changes on their destination, means of transport, duration, timing, travel itinerary or any other travel arrangement. If those amendments are possible, Bedooin will perform them applying any additional supplier charges that the changes may cost in addition to an Agency service fee, which cannot exceed 3% of the tour price.
- 1. Changes to name details are not allowed by many airlines and other suppliers. While Bedooin will endeavor make such a change if necessary, attention must be drawn to the fact that most airlines and suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
- 2. Flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on the eticket confirmation. If the traveller plan not to take a flight as booked, they should contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss the options. If the traveller does not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register them as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or the whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render the ticket void.
- 3. Before departure, the agency can only make changes that are necessary for the successful completion of the package and not significant. It is considered that the necessary changes are significant if the objectives of the travel are affected. In the event that the agency is forced to make significant changes, that must be immediately informed to the consumer. They may either accept the amendments to the contract and their impact on price, or terminate the contract. Consumers must notify their decision to the agency within three days after notification of the change. If the consumer does not communicate the decision within that period, it will be understood that the contract shall be terminated. In this case, the traveller is entitled to a total refund within one month or to choose an alternative trip that Bedooin may offer.
1. Bedooin is entitled to increase the travel sum only up to 20 days before the date of departure and if that increase does not represent more than 15% of the travel sum. The only contexts that can entitle to increases to the travel sum are changes to:
- Currency exchange rates that apply to the travel package.
- Transport costs, including fuel costs
- Taxes and levies owed
- 2. Bedooin will indicate in this context how the increase has been calculated, and it will consider the exchange rate or the prices and taxes applicable at the time of booking.
- 3. If the increase to the travel sum is higher than 15% of the total cost, that will immediately be notified to the customer. In that case, the traveller is entitled to reject an increase to the travel sum. If the traveller rejects the increase, Bedooin is entitled to terminate the contract. The traveller must make use of this right within three working days of receipt of notification of the increase. If the consumer does not communicate the decision within that period, it will be understood that the contract shall be terminated. In this case, the traveller is entitled to a total refund within one month or to choose an alternative trip that Bedooin may offer.
1. The traveller can be substituted by another person, in good time before commencement of the travel package. This is subject to the following conditions:
- the other person complies with all the conditions to which the contract is subject;
- the request is submitted no later than fifteen days before departure, or in good time such that the necessary actions and formalities can still be carried out;
- the terms and conditions of the service providers involved in the fulfilment do not preclude such substitution.
- 2. The booking party, the traveller and the person substituting for the traveller are jointly and severally liable vis-à-vis the travel organizer for payment of the as yet unpaid part of the travel sum, the amendment fee and any additional costs resulting from the substitution.
1. The traveller may cancel the contract at any time before departure. If that is within 15 days before departure, Bedooin can charge the traveller, added to any reservation costs owed, the following cancellation penalties:
- in the case of cancellation from the 15th day (inclusive) to the 10th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 5% of the travel sum;
- in the case of cancellation from the 10th day (inclusive) to the 3rd day (inclusive) before the day of departure: 15% of the travel sum;
- in the case of cancellation from 48 hours before the day of departure or later: 25% of the travel sum;
- 2. In all cases, the traveller will pay for the organiser service fee (20eur/person) and for any reservation costs that applies to the cancellation.
- 3. Cancellations made outside office hours are deemed to have taken place on the next working day.
- 4. Once the cancellation is communicated to Bedooin and once the cancellation costs, service fees and applicable penalties are deducted, the traveller may be entitled to a refund. The amount will be refunded within one month.
- 5. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of any travel insurance policy that may have been contracted, the traveller may be able to reclaim the cancellation charges through the insurer.
- 1. Bedooin is entitled to terminate the contract due to exceptional circumstances, which are deemed to be circumstances which are of such a nature that it cannot reasonably be expected of the travel organizer that it remains bound by the contract.
2. If the travel package is cancelled by Bedooin, after confirmation of the booking and before the travel departure date, the traveller has the right to:
- get the total refund of the amount payed within one month
- contract, if possible, an alternative travel package that Bedooin may offer. The alternative offer must be at least equivalent. If the alternative travel package offered has a superior standard, Bedooin cannot charge any additional amount to the traveller. If the alternative travel package offered has a lower standard and the traveller accepts it, they must get a refund for the difference on price.
3. If the cancellation by Bedooin is communicated within one month before the date of departure, Bedooin must pay the traveller for the following compensation:
- in the case of cancellation from the 30th day (inclusive) to the 15th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 5% of the travel sum;
- in the case of cancellation from the 15th day (inclusive) to the 3rd day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 10% of the travel sum;
- in the case of cancellation from the 15th day (inclusive) to the 3rd day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 10% of the travel sum;
4. No compensation will be paid if the reason of cancellation is due to:
- force majeure. This term is deemed to include abnormal and unforeseen conditions which are independent of the will of the person invoking it, and the consequences of which could not be avoided, despite all precautionary measures.
- low participation. Bedooin is entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect if the number of bookings is lower than the required minimum number.
- 1. If the traveller does not communicate the cancellation of the contract and does not show at the departure time, it will be deemed as a “no-show” and the traveller won’t have the right to get any amount refunded and will keep the obligation to pay any open amount.
- 2. However, if the no-show occurs by reason of force majeure, the traveller may be entitled to a refund if the cancellation costs and service fees are lower than the amount paid. For these purposes, the term force majeure is deemed to include death, accident or serious illness of the traveller or any first-degree relative.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure not to behave in a way which is inappropriate or causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others whilst on their holiday or using a service/product. If the traveller behaviour is inappropriate and/or causes offence, or damage to others, or risks damage to property belonging to others, Bedooin and/or its Travel Suppliers (e.g. airline staff) may cancel the traveller booking, in which case Bedooin and its Travel Supplier's responsibility to the traveller will cease immediately and the traveller will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses the traveller may incur as a result of such termination. Further, the traveller will be liable to reimburse Bedooin for any expenses that can incur as a result of such termination.
- 1. A failure in the performance of the contract, not being met the expectations that the traveller would reasonably have on the grounds of the contract, must be notified as quickly as possible on site, so that a solution can be sought. In this context, the traveller must report – in the following sequence – to: the service provider in question, the local travel organiser representative or, if they are not present or available, Bedooin.
- 2. If a failure is not resolved satisfactorily on site, a complaint report must be record in writing.
- 3. In the event that the traveller has not complied with the obligation to communicate a complaint or complete a complaint report, and as a result the service provider or travel organiser have not been given the opportunity to remedy the failure, any entitlement to compensation for loss may be limited or excluded.
- 1. If a complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily, it must be submitted in writing, giving details, to Bedooin or the booking office within one month of the end of the travel package (or the service used), or after the original date of departure if the travel package has not gone ahead. The traveller must enclose a copy of the complaint report with this.
- 2. If the complaint relates to the realization of a contract, it must be submitted within one month of the traveller taking cognizance of the facts to which the complaint relates.
- 3. In the event that the traveller does not submit the complaint in good time, it will not be processed by Bedooin, unless the traveller cannot reasonably be blamed for this. Bedooin will notify the traveller in this respect in writing or electronically.
- 4. Bedooin will issue a written response no later than one month after receipt of the complaint.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to fullfil the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to their itinerary. The traveller should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. Bedooin do not accept any responsibility in the case of the traveller being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements.
Travel insurance is a vital part of travel arrangements. Bedooin strongly recommend that the traveller take out adequate insurance for the duration of the journey. Bedooin is able to arrange travel insurance and will offer it as an optional service on the travel packages.
The user agrees to only use Bedooin’s website or services to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not make speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or reservations in anticipation of demand. The traveller will only use Bedooin’s website and services in compliance with applicable law. Without Bedooin prior written permission, the user may not (a) access, monitor or copy any content or information on Bedooin’s website using any "robot", "spider" or other automated or manual device or program, or (b) "frame" or incorporate any portion of Bedooin’s website into any other website. Bedooin’s website may contain links to third party websites, provided only as a convenience to the traveller. The user should take precautions to ensure that whatever links accessed are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive mechanisms. The existence of these links does not imply that Bedooin endorse such websites or any included content. Bedooin are not responsible for such websites or content or any data privacy practices of such websites.
Bedooin reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions relating to use of the Site from time to time without prior notice. The current version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed within the Site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute the user’s acceptance of such changes.
For the purposes of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, we inform Web users of www.bedooin.com (hereafter the web), that the data collected through the forms made available to the Web will included in a file of personal data, ownership of Bedooin Tech Ventures s.l.
Your personal data will be stored and processed in the automated file, with the purpose of providing and offering our services, send information and publicity about offers, promotions and recommendations that may be of interest.
Bedooin Tech Ventures, S.L. (Hereinafter Bedooin) with Cif B65928202 residing at Pasaje San Antonio 22, Barcelona, in charge of this file guarantees the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data provided while respecting confidentiality.
Prior to any collection of personal data, Bedooin shows to its users its data protection policy. The user has the option of giving their acceptance and consent to the processing of personal data by Bedooin accordance with this data protection policy.
If the user do not accept the conditions of the policy data, you can not make use of the services provided by Bedooin.
The fact that the services are performed, among others, members that form a family unit, it must fill in personal data relating to minors, Bedooin expressly prohibits children under 14 years provide personal data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
Given the nature and purpose of the activity is to arrange by the user, or client, providing consistent service on a journey, and in conjunction with Articles 11 and 34 of the Data Protection Law, we report that to hire the products and services we offer on our website, you will need to necessarily communicate your personal data to providers of such products and services. Such communication is made solely to comply with product delivery or performance of service requested.
These General Conditions have been drawn dated May 20, 2015 and have an indefinite validity until they are modified.