Stockholm City Break
Enjoy the city with much more included
- Flight + Accommodation in Stockholm with much more included!
- Transfers to and from the airport and city centre, keep it simple!
- 72 hours Hop-On Hop-Off to discover Stockholm to the full
- And a nice boat ride through the canals of the city (in summer)
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Stockholm Return Airport Transfers Return transfers from Stockholm Airport (Arlanda) to your city centre hotel in Stockholm. Price is valid for maximum 4 persons (extra charge from fith passanger on).
- Stockholm with much more included: Our package also includes following services: - 72 Hrs. Hop On Hop Off bus - Boat Cruise (from 30 April to 09 September)
- 4 things you may not know about Stockholm:
- It has one of the most attractive underground systems in the world, along with Moscow and Lisbon.
- It has 14 islands.
- You can visit the unique museum dedicated to the pop group ABBA.
- It is often called the Venice of the North for its architecture.
Flight to Stockholm.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight to Stockholm. Check-in, boarding and flight to Sweden. On arrival, the transfer to your hotel in the centre of Stockholm is included (Arlanda airport only). Check in and spend the rest of the day getting to know this beautiful and elegant city.
You’ll have these days (as well as the arrival and departure days) to enjoy Stockholm, the Swedish capital. So that you can get about easily to see all of the sights, we have included a 72-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus including the main sights of the city: the Royal palace, Vasa Museum, the City Hall, Kulturhuset, etc. You’ll also enjoy a boat ride trhough the canals of the city. Nights in Stockholm.
Before your flight home, make the most of the time you have left to finish off enjoying the city. The transfer from your hotel in the centre of Stockholm to the airport is included. Check-in, boarding and flight back to your home airport. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.