Sevilla and its traditions
Discover its people and culture
- Guided visit around the city + tickets to the Cathedral, the Giralda and the Alcázar Royal Palace.
- Enjoy traditional Andalusian music and dance with a 1½ hour flamenco show in the centre of Seville with tickets to the Flamenco El Arenal.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Majestic Seville Our package includes: - Panoramic view of the city in minibus - Guided tour through the city+ guided visit to the Reales Alcádares + Cathedral and Giralda - Tickets for the Cathedral and the Alcázar included Flamenco Seville 1.30h of traditional flamenco show (nights) + drink in Seville centre
- We recommend sitting at one of the city’s many terraces so you can just sit back and take it in.
- Make sure you don’t miss the outstanding views from one of the city’s highest points, the Giralda.
- Visit the Torre del Oro on the Paseo de Colón running along the left-hand side of the Guadalquivir river.
- Take a walk and some great pictures in the Plaza de España in Seville which is surrounded by the Maria Luisa Park.
Day 1Flight to Seville.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Seville. Check-in and boarding. We recommend you take a taxi to your accommodation when you land. Another easy and convenient option is to use the city’s public transport. Check in at your selected accommodation and, depending on the time you arrive, take the opportunity to go out and start investigating this majestic city. You’ll enjoy a total of 3 nights in Seville.
Day 2-3Seville and its colours.
You’ll have 2 days to enjoy Seville to the full. Every street and corner tells a story of centuries of history and different cultures that have made the city their home. Seville is synonymous with the good life, and its traditions and culture are bound to entice you. The price of the trip includes a
Day 4Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Seville. To get to the airport, we recommend either taking a taxi or public transport. Check-in and boarding and return flight. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.