Prague City Break
Including all the best that Prague offers
- Flight + Accommodation in Prague with much more included!
- We include transfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Guided tour of the city
- and enjoy a special Vltava river cruise with dinner included!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Airport-hotel-airport Transfers Airport-hotel-airport Transfers
- Much more included in Prague: Our holiday package includes: + Boat trip + Dinner on board with music + Grand City Tour which will show you all the major sights including an introduction to Prague Castle (approx. 3,5 hours)
- Spend a morning in the Prague Real : The Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and the Callejón de Oro.
- Walk around by the district Jew.
- The Old Town Square and its famous Astronomical clock.
- Take advantage of the Bohemian dinner to discover the Czech cuisine.
- Taste coffee and some cake at the tradicional Slavia Cafe
First Day: Fly to Prague.
Show up at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight bound for Prague. Check-in and boarding your flight to the Czech Republic. On arrival you have a transfer to your booked hotel in the center of Prague included. Check -in at the selected hotel in Prague and, according to your arrival hour, it is time to get to know this beautiful city.
Intermediate Days: Prague.
You have these days to enjoy Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. Start your day with a very complete city tour that will take you all morning visiting the main attractions in Prague. Once you starting to feel your legs tired after so much sightseeing, nothing beats a coffee and a piece of cake in the traditional Café Slavia , the most famous coffee shop of the city. Prague is a city that invites the visitor to wander around but it is also nice to have a different view. The Vltava River that crosses the center and it is also a very original way to enjoy it. You have a night river cruise including dinner and music. Nights in Prague.
Last Day: Flight back home.
Depending on your flight departure time, keep enjoying Prague. At the given time take the transfer from your hotel to the city Airport. Check-in and fly to your hometown. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.