Paris City Break
Including much more to enjoy the city
- Plane tickets + Accommodation in Paris plus much more!
- Transfer to and from the airport/hotel included in package price.
- Entry to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower included (avoid the queues!).
- Panoramic cruise of the Seine included.
- We include a 3-day Paris public transport pass.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Paris Airport Transfers Return Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport (Transfers not included from/to Paris Beauvais and Vatry Airports, BVA / XCR)
- Much more included in Paris Our package also includes following services: + Entry ticket to Tour Eiffel second floor (no queues). + 1 Hour panoramic Seine river cruise. + 3 Days Ticket valid in all Paris public transportation. + Booklet with discounts to over 100 atractions.
- Plan your trip in advance, see the tourist office website: https://es.parisinfo.com
- In Paris there are so important museums such as the famous Louvre and the Pompidou Center
- Furthermore, from the Pompidou Center you’ll get another spectacular view of the city, do not miss it!
- If you have time do not miss the opportunity to visit the spectacular gardens of the Versailles Palace.
- Include in your visits La Defense, the most modern sector of Paris with the great arc of the defense and important commercial buildings.
Flight to Paris.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Paris. Check in and board your flight to France. Upon arrival, transfer from the airport to your hotel is included. Check in at your selected hotel in Paris and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this dazzling city.
You’ll have these days (as well as the date of arrival and departure) to enjoy the stunning city of Paris. To make sure you enjoy the most important the city has to offer, we include tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (avoiding the queues) and a panoramic cruise along the Seine. So you can get around the city and see everything you want to, we include a 3-day Paris public transport pass (metro, bus and RER). Nights in Paris.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Paris. At the stated time, take your transfer to the airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.