Naples City Break
Including much more to enjoy the city
- Flights + Accommodation in Naples plus much more!
- Private transfer to and from the airport/hotel included in package price.
- 1-day tourist bus (valid on lines A, B and C) included.
- ½-day excursion to Pompeii with guided tour around the ruins included.
- Tickets to the archaeological site in Pompeii included.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Naples Airport Private Transfers Return Airport - Hotel - Airport Private Transfers
- Naples City Break Inclusions Our package also includes following services: + 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket (Valid in Lines A+B+C) + Half-Day Excursion to Pompeii including guided visit. + Entrance tickets to Pompeii Archeological Site.
- You can't miss: Galeria Umberto I, in Santa Brígida neighbohood.
- Visit Naples subterranean city and know better the city history.
- Pizza Napoletana, do not resist to it!
- Discover Via San Gregorio and its craftsmen.
First Day: Flight to Naples.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Naples. Check in and board your flight to Italy. Upon arrival, private transfer from the airport to your hotel is included. Check in at your selected hotel in Naples and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this surprising city. Night in Naples.
Intermediate Days: Naples.
Enjoy the stunning city of Naples. The first day includes a full-day ticket for three lines of the city tourist bus so you can start to find your feet. The second day includes a ½-day excursion to Pompeii with guided tour around the ruins included. Nights in Naples.
Last Day: Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Naples. At the stated time, take your private transfer to Naples airport for your return flight home. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.