London City Break
Enjoy the city with much more included
לונדון היא באמת העיר של אירופה הקוסמופוליטית ביותרואחד היעדים הטובים ביותר בעולםלהפסקת מילוט
- Flight + accomoodation in London, plus much, much more!
- Airport transfers both to and from your central London hotel so as to make your life easier.
- Package includes a 48-hour pass for the tourist buses (with 44 stops across the entire city).
- Go up on the enormous “London Eye” with the tickets included in the package.
- And we even include a ticket for a boat trip on the Thames and a guided walking tour!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfer London Airports - Central London Return Transfers from London City, Heathrow or Gatwick Airports to your Central London Hotel.
- Much more included in London: Our package also includes following services: - 48 hours Hop-on Hop-off tours with 44 stops all around London. - Ticket for a London Eye Ride (including 4D show). - Free 2 hours walking tour (Royal London or Beatles London). - Thames River Boat Ride.
- Visit the Tourism Office website: www.visitlondon.com
- There are so many famous markets in the city: Candem, Portobello, Spitalfieds and Borough
- Discover the amazing ChinaTown
- The Shard is the tallest European building
- And don't forget the traditional fish and chips!
Flight to London.
Arrive 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time for your flight to London to check in. Check-in and departure for your flight to England. Upon arrival, the transfer to your hotel in the centre of London is included in the package price (only Heathrow, London City and Gatwick airports). Check in at your selected hotel in London and, depending on your arrival time, free time in the evening to start to get to know this famously cosmopolitan city.
You’ll have thesel days to enjoy London, capital of the United Kingdom. We’ve included a 48-hour tourist bus pass with 44 stops around the city so that you can make your way easily around all of the places you’ll want to visit. You can use it as a mode of transport, as well as a source of information on all of the exciting places you’ll be seeing. The city’s most spectacular sight has to be the giant “London Eye”, directly opposite Big Ben, and we even include the cost of the tickets in your holiday package. And you’ll also be able to discover the city from the water on the Thames with the boat trip we include, as well as a guided walking tour (you can choose between “Regal London” or “London of the Beatles”). Night in London.
Depending on your return flight departure time, take advantage of the last couple of hours to see those last “must-sees” in London. At the indicated time, take the transfer included in the price from your hotel in London to the airport (Gatwick, London City and Heathrow). Check-in and boarding for your return flight. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.