from 429 €
London Christmas Markets
Christmas Traditions in the most cosmopolitan city of the United Kingdom
London dazzles with lights for Christmas: from Oxford Street to Regent Street or Covent Garden, the magic surrounds this cosmopolitan city. But where you'll really feel the protagonist of a Christmas story will be walking through any of the Advent Markets. Ice rinks, carol concerts and shows, many traditions around the world (German, Japanese, etc.), will make your holiday a unique moment. Plus, our proposal includes the entrance to the "London Eye", the most famous attraction of the city; the tourist bus for 24 hours, a boat ride and a walking tour.
- Plane ticket + 4 Days and 3 Nights in London with more inclusive
- Round-trip transfers from the airport to your downtown hotel. Plus, climbing on the giant Ferris wheel "London Eye" to enjoy the best views.
- We include a 24 hours bonus for the tourist bus, so you don't miss anything with 44 stops throughout the city!. Entrance to Ice Magic Kingdom within the enclosure Christmas Winter Wonderland
- Nice boat trip through the Thames
- Guided walking tour to see even better some of the secrets of the city!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfer London Airports - Central London Return Transfers from London City, Heathrow or Gatwick Airports to your Central London Hotel.
- Much more included in London: Our package also includes following services: - 48 hours Hop-on Hop-off tours with 44 stops all around London. - Ticket for a London Eye Ride (including 4D show). - Free 2 hours walking tour (Royal London or Beatles London). - Thames River Boat Ride. London Christmas Inclusions Entrance ticket to the Magical Ice Kingdom in Winter Wonderland Market in Hyde Park
- Take a look to the calendar of markets and events at www.visitlondon.com
- London is also known for its weekly markets like Camden, Portobello or the most modern and Borough Old Spitalfieds
- The city's Chinatown is very busy and worth shop around
- The Shard is the tallest skyscraper in the European Union.
- Somerset House is one of the most emblematic buildings in Britain, and every winter settles a huge ice rink. Spend a fun time during your break!.
- And don't forget to eat the traditional "fish and chips" you'll find in any pub of the city.
- We recommend you to bundle up to enter the Ice Magic Kingdom, the average temperature is -8 degrees!
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.