Krákow City Break
Includes all kinds of extras to make your stay special
- Plane tickets and Nights in Kraków plus much more!
- Transfer to and from the airport/hotel included in package price.
- One full-day ticket for the city tourist bus.
- Guided half-day tour around the Auschwitz concentration camp included.
- Or, if you prefer, you can enjoy a half-day guided tour to the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Krakow Airport Transfers Private Return Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Much more included in Krakow: Our package also includes: + 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Bus + Half-day excursion to Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mines (your choice)
- Make the most of the tourist bus: is the most convenient way to visit the city.
- The Old Town was declared a UNESCO heritage. Enjoy it walking by the streets.
- Wierzynek is one of the oldest restaurants in Europe. Open from 1364 when Mikolaj Wierzynek prepared a wedding banquet for famous granddaughter of King Casimir the Great. It is an experience that takes you back to the Middle Ages.
- Both the tour Wieliczka salt mines as visiting Auschwitz are spectacular. What little you can do both.
Flight to Kraków.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Kraków. Check in and board your flight to Poland. On arrival, private transfer to your hotel. Check in at your selected hotel in Kraków and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this vibrant city.
You’ll have these days to enjoy the enchanting city of Kraków. Your first day includes a 1-day ticket for the tourist bus so you can visit all of the city’s sights at your own pace. Next day, you can choose between a half-day guided tour around the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp or, if you prefer, you can visit the well-known Wieliczka Salt Mine. Whatever you choose, you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable day. Nights in Kraków.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Kraków. At the stated time, take your transfer (included in the price) from the hotel to the airport. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.