Israel City Break
Long weekend in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with much more included
- Flights + Accommodation in Tel Aviv, the economic and cultural centre of the country.
- Arrival and departure transfers (airport - hotel - airport).
- Day trip to Jerusalem, including the main places of interest.
- Time to explore Tel Aviv and its surrounding areas at your leisure.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfers in/out Tel Aviv Return Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Much more included in Jerusalem: 1 Full Day Excursion to Jerusalem with Guide.
- From Tel Aviv, you can visit Caesarea, Acre and Haifa, among other places.
- Plan your trip ahead of time by visiting the website of Israel’s tourist office:http://www.turisrael.com
Flight to Tel Aviv.
Check-in at the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight to Tel Aviv. On arrival, after passport control and baggage claim, transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Discover Tel Aviv, which is also known as the “White City”, with its Bauhaus buildings and long beaches, and old Jaffa, the point of origin of the city, which, today, is a picturesque neighbourhood of narrow streets and stone houses inhabited by artists. You can also explore some of the interesting places nearby, such as the ruins of Caesarea, the citadel of Acre or the gardens of Haifa. You have included a
Before your flight home, finish off seeing the sights of the city. Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, giving yourself enough time for check-in and boarding. Return flight. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.