Combo Balearic Islands by ferry
Menorca, Mallorca, Ibiza and Formentera by ferry
- These holidays are a great opportunity to meet all the islands in one trip
- We include the flights to Menorca and the ferries between de four islands
- The Balearic Islands are a fashion destination and our 10 days offer will make you enjoy them all
- You will spend 3 nights in Menorca, 3 nights in Mallorca and also 3 in Ibiza
- Visit Formentera for one day and feel yourself why everybody is looking forward to be there one day
- 9 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Ferry from Menorca to Mallorca to ibiza and Formentera *Journey1*: departure from Menorca 4 days after arrival at around 11am and arriving at Mallorca around 1pm (2h on board). *Journey 2*: departure from Mallorca to Ibiza 4 days after arrival, at around 10am (estimated time on board 4h). *Journey 3*: departure from Ibiza to Formentera and spend the whole day there. Return around 6pm (estimated time on board 1h). **No meals included in any journey but there is a bar on board.**
- What to visit in the Balearic Islands? Find out what you should not miss on each island through the following links:
- Tourism Ibiza: Ibiza Tourism
- Formentera Tourism: Tourism Formentera
- Menorca Tourism: tourism Menorca
- Mallorca Tourism: Mallorca Tourism
- We recommend hiring a car at your destination to move around at your own pace
Day 1-4Flight to Menorca and spend three nights on the island.
Arrive to Menorca by plane and check in at your hotel in the island. Travel to Menorca is always a pleasure. The island is as quiet and unique as not many destinations. Some landscapes are just impressive and are those kind of mental pictures that last forever. You will find empty coves and white sandy beaches. Ciutadella de Menorca, one of the major cities, also exudes great charm in its stones and streets. The island is less than 50 km wide so three days is enough to get to know it in depth.
Day 4-7Ferry to Mallorca and spend three nights on the island.
Today you have planned a ferry in the morning from Menorca to Mallorca. This island is the largest of all and has the most life during the winter months. During the summer it is one of the most desired isles in the world and its main city, Palma de Mallorca, was declared the best city to live in the world by the “The Times” newspaper. If you know how to discover the best corners of Mallorca you will enjoy it from the very first moment.
Day 7-10Ferry to Ibiza and spend three nights on the island.
Today you have planned to take the ferry from Mallorca to Ibiza. Make the most of the island, well known for its night life but also for its important daytime. The nightclubs of Ibiza are famous worldwide but so are the beaches where relaxing is a pleasure. Ibiza town is beautiful and it is worth spend there a whole day to understand why it has become a magnet for travelers.
Day 10Return flight from Ibiza.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.