Barcelona and Ibiza by ferry
3 nights in Barcelona, 6 in Ibiza, the best cuisine and postcard beaches. Shall we go?
- This trip is the perfect holiday that combines the hustle and the bustle of a big city and the small fishing villages of the island.
- Barcelona has it all and you can expect to enjoy its culture, local parties, charming restaurants and “ramblas” full of flowers.
- Ibiza’s parties is not only what the island has to offer. Any visitor fits in this little paradise. Visit the Market Las Dalias, stroll along the promenade of Santa Eularia des Riu and step into one of its coves. The Calas or coves of Ibiza are countless and each one is different from the rest.
- 10 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Return ferry from Barcelona to Ibiza Departure from Barcelona at around 10 pm and spend the night on board (8h on board in cabin). Arriving at Ibiza around 8 am. Departure from Ibiza 7 days after arrival. Departure at noon and arrival at Barcelona in the evening (8 hours on board in armchair). **No meals included in any journey but there is a bar on board.**
- Visit the famous hippy Market Las Dalias and buy tickets online: www.lasdalias.es
- Coves and beaches of Ibiza: Ibiza Tourism
- We recommend renting a car in Ibiza and reach its most remote coves. However, to reach the most deserted ones you might need to walk to them.
- Formentera is just 30 minutes from Ibiza so you can go to Ibiza’s port and take a ferry. Spend the day on this enchanting island. You will immediately feel its special atmosphere and the pure relaxation.
- Formentera Tourism: Tourism Formentera
Day 1Stay two nights in Barcelona.
Once you have landed at Barcelona, check in at your hotel in the city. These 2 nights and 3 days will allow you to discover the vibrant city and find out why everybody wants to travel to Barcelona. Some recommended neighborhoods, if you are looking for the genuine city, are the Born and Ciutat Vella quarters. This is a city to be discovered on foot or riding a bike so organize your stay here with time enough as there are many spots to visit and many streets to photograph.
Day 3One night on the ferry.
Spend the night on board towards the island of Ibiza. The journey will take 8 hours and you will travel on cabin this journey. Early in the morning you will reach the island and begin the second part of your trip. Welcome to paradise.
Day 4-9Six nights in Ibiza.
Make the most of Ibiza, well known for its night life but also for its important daytime. The nightclubs of Ibiza are famous worldwide but so are the beaches where relaxing is a pleasure. Ibiza town is beautiful and it is worth spend there a whole day to understand why it has become a magnet for travelers.
Day 9Last night in Barcelona.
You will board your ferry back to Barcelona early in the morning. Spend the last night in Barcelona and make sure that you have ticked all your musts of the incredible city.
Day 10Return flight home.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.