Barcelona & Delta National Park
The perfect balance between the city and the most genuine nature
- 2 nights in the city of Barcelona & 7 nights’ accommodation in the area of the Ebre Delta Natural Park
- Feel free to discover Barcelona and the Ebre Region on this amazing trip.
- The hustle and bustle of the big city and the contrast of the pristine beaches and unknown mountains just 2 hours from Barcelona.
- 9 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 7 days car rental
- One way transfer Arrival transfer from Barcelona Airport to Hotel.
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- The Delta is an ideal area for water sports: kayaking, sailing, paddle surfing, kite surfing, etc. There’ll surely be something that you have long wanted to try!
- Use the car to explore the Ebre Region in depth and discover everything from the Ports de Beseit mountains to the mouth of the Ebre river.
- More information on towns and activities in: Ebre Delta NP
Day 1Flight to Barcelona.
Arrive at the airport in your home country 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. The transfer from the airport to your hotel is included in the trip. Check-in and, depending on your arrival time, start enjoying the hustle and bustle of the city. First night in Barcelona.
It's summer and Barcelona is full of life. The city has a wide range of activities, with something for every taste. Stroll through
Day 3Barcelona - Ebre Delta (200km).
For the next 7 nights you will stay in a village of your choice on the Ebre Delta. At the time indicated, pick up your
Day 4Ebre Delta.
Start to get to know the park and let yourself be infected by the calm of its people. The Ebre Delta Natural Park has been a Biosphere Reserve since 2013. This recognition is deserved, given the great variety of plants and animals that inhabit it, with more than 500 plant and between 50 and 100 thousand examples of
Day 5The Beaches of the Delta
are unique and offer a wide range of activities for travellers. With their fine sand and interesting dune formations, the beaches of the river mouth are ideal for getting lost, even during the summer. Take the opportunity to enjoy water sports like kite surfing or paddle surfing, which are very popular in the area. It is also an ideal place to rent a bike and calmly explore the area. Ride by
Day 6Outdoor activities
are the area’s main attraction. As well as water sports and cycling, you’ll find lots of boats for taking trips up or down the river, as well as small boats for going fishing. But today, the Ebre Delta is synonymous with ornithological tourism and you’ll find an increasingly wide range of activities on offer dedicated to this practice. We recommend booking a day-long
Day 7The Ports NP
is the other Natural Park these rich lands. The area has everything from curiously shaped mountain landscapes to natural pools that entice you to take a refreshing swim in summer. It is in this park where we find one of the most famous Vías Verdes, or old railway tracks, which is now a beautiful route for a bike ride. An experience for all ages. You can rent bikes in Horta de Sant Joan, for example, and start the route from this charming mountain village which, incidentally, is home to the
Day 8-9Charming villages.
Visit the villages of the Ebre Region and you’ll be amazing by their charisma and unique charm. These are municipalities with a great cultural and historical heritage, which contain hidden artistic ensembles and historical routes.
Day 10Departure to the airport (200km).
It's time to go home. Depending on the departure time of your flight, savour your last taste of the Ebre region. We recommend you head to the airport in plenty of time to return the rental car. Check-in for your flight and departure to your destination airport. Arrival at your destination and the end of our services. Until next time!
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.