Grandvalira Andorra Ski Week
8 days at the Pyrenees largest Ski Resort
- A 7-Nights Ski Week to enjoy mountain experiences in Grandvalira.
- Flights, taxes and 7-days car rental also included.
- 6-Days ski pass covering 64 lifts and 210 slopes km. included.
- Discover the largest Ski area in the Pyrenees.
- Enjoy a real mountain experience, much more than skiing.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 7 days car rental
- SkiPass Grandvalira
- Barcelona- Andorra Transfer Return Transfer from Barcelona to Andorra
- 5 Days Ski Lessons - Optional Ski/Snowboard Rental Equipment - Optional
Grandvalira aims to be the best ski resort in Southern Europe. Actually, it compares favourably with many well-known Alpine and American Ski Areas. Both in terms of size, snow conditions, lifts and après-ski activities. It is not a single resort but a lift network linking 6 resorts in a huge 2000 hectares domain. It offers 210 slopes kilometers, 64 state-of-the-art lifts and a vertical drop of nearly 1000 m. (1710-2640 m). More than 1000 snow-guns guarantee a long season from early December to late April. Such a huge ski area has plenty of variety though the majority of terrain are open bowls above the tree-line. Beginners are taken care by 450 international ski instructors, fast broad cruisers will delight intermediates, while experts will be entertained in free ride areas as well as Ski World Cup slopes.
Grandvalira is actually made of 6 different resorts:
- For those coming from Spain, Encamp is the first access to the domain and the nearest to the Andorra la Vella. A 6 km funitel, takes 15 minutes to carry passengers from Encamp to the centre of the ski area.
-The easy levels of its ski slopes make Canillo ideal for families and beginners. The slopes are near a peaceful town.
- El Tarter is one of the most dynamic and lively resorts. El Tarter Snow-park is the most important freestyle area in southern Europe, or famous cat-skiing. Families will also find plenty for them, including a children’s snow circuit and lots of entertaining activities. Moreover, El Tarter nights could hardly be livelier, with a huge range of exciting possibilities.
-Soldeu offers both wide slopes and extreme descents for lovers of the finest skiing, all against a stunningly beautiful natural setting. Moreover, with its many exciting night-clubs, Soldeu is highly recommended for young people.
-The only resort without its own residential area, Grau Roig the most unspoilt sector in the domain stands out particularly for its landscapes, which are amongst the most spectacular in Andorra.
- Pas de la Casa enjoys optimal snow conditions, whilst its broad slopes and varied range of levels enables users to enjoy winter sports to the full. Pas de la Casa is, moreover, like one long shop-window, and endless display of goods at competitive prices. No wonder this is considered one of the best spots in Andorra for shopping! Activity is intense at night, too: the many pubs and mass parties here make Pas de la Casa one of the most attractive resorts for young visitors.
Grandvalira could not have chosen a better place. Whilst visitors can enjoy hundreds of experiences at Grandvalira throughout the year, its location in Andorra multiplies the opportunities infinitely.Andorra, the Pyrenean country between Spain and France, is the ideal destination for all those who seek nature. Snow in winter, fresh air in summer. Incredible landscapes, natural parks, hiking routes, mountain bike and ecotourism. The location is ideal, too, for those who want to go shopping and delight in Andorra’s vast number of different establishments, with full product ranges embracing all sectors imaginable.
Not only that, if you are looking for well-being, rest and relaxation and health and beauty treatment you have come to the right place. Don’t miss one of Andorra’s most popular attractions, Caldea spa and leisure centre. A huge range of outstanding cultural sites and activities also await you in Andorra. Museums, art galleries, monuments, festivals, superb Romanesque art … Another great pleasure you will undoubtedly discover here is the country’s cuisine. Quality, diversity, traditional dishes, seasonal specialities… all this and more .
Day 1Flight to Barcelona.
Check-in at your departure airport 90 minutes before your designated departure time to Barcelona. Upon arrival at Barcelona airport pick-up of your rental car. You will use the car to transfer to Andorra and you will have it available during your whole stay to move around at your own pace. It is a beautiful drive of ca. 2H 45 Min. Upon arrival at your accommodation check-in and first night in Andorra.
Day 2-7Ski Andorra.
You will have 6 complete days to enjoy Andorra - Grandvalira with the skipass included in your package. After skiing is time to live famous Andorra Après-ski, mountain activities and Duty-Free shopping.
Day 8Flight back home.
Drive to Barcelona airport (it´s very nice drive of ca. 2H 45 Min.). Drop-off the car, check-in at Barcelona Airport and flight your local airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Are snow tires included in the car rental?
Snow tires are obligatory at some destinations and can be booked with us but the price is considered an extra and must be paid at the car rental office directly.
Car driver minimum age.
Usually, car rental companies charge an additional fee when car driver is younger than 25 yy. That amount depends on car category, country, etc. It must be paid at destination.
Does my flight include the ski equipment as a baggage?
Some companies have included in their rates the ski equipment but others don't. It is necessary to check it with the company chosen before departure.
How can I get my ski pass?
You have to print and take with you the ski pass voucher that we send to you. Exchange it and collect your ski pass at the cash desk of the ski resort that the voucher indicates.
Something unexpected happened? Insure your trip!
You might be able to add a travel insurance at last step of the booking process, once you have introduced all your data. It is optional and prices vary according to the duration of the trip. Did you book without travel insurance and now you want to add it? You have 7 days from the moment you booked for doing it!
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.