Gaudí & Barcelona City Break
4 days visiting most famous Gaudi buildings
- Flights + 4 days and 3 nights in Barcelona with much more included!
- We include airport-hotel-airport transfers.
- Day ticket included for the Tourist Bus with stops all over the city.
- Tickets for the most important Gaudí constructions: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell (no queues).
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Transfer Barcelona Transfer from Barcelona Airport - City Centre - Barcelona Airport
- Barcelona Tourist Bus Barcelona City Sightseeng for 2 consecutive days Tickets Sagrada Familia - Gaudí Architect Gaudi's Building Tickets Park Güell - Gaudí Architect
- Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
- Day 2-3: Essential Barcelona.
- Day 4: Fly back home.
Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. Check in and board your flight to the Mediterranean. Upon arrival, the transfer to your booked hotel in central Barcelona is included. Check in at your selected hotel and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this beautiful city. You can start by taking a
Day 2-3: Essential Barcelona.
You have two full days to enjoy this endless city, the city that has inspired architects, writers and musicians from all over the world. The second day includes a 24-hour sightseeing bus tour ticket. It might help you to explore the city, and you can hop on and off the bus at any stop. This day also includes tickets for the most well-known of Gaudí’s creations: the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Bypass the long lines as you have a direct pass. Feel free to enjoy the third day by visiting the city at your own pace. Do not miss the
Day 4: Fly back home.
Depending on your flight time departure, use the last day to take a last look around the city. At the given time, take the transfer (included) from your hotel to the city airport. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.