Freiburg Break, the charming Switzerland
Uncover swiss essences
- Flights + hire car + accommodation in the centre of the city of Fribourg.
- Discover Fribourg, the city of medieval fountains, a little over an hour from the airport.
- Explore the region of the three lakes and visit the medieval towns on their shores.
- Discover the fairy-tale alpine scenery around the charming walled city of Gruyères.
- Everything is located within a very small area; you’ll drive little but see much. Time well spent.
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 3 days car rental
- Plan your trip at Official website of Switzerland
- Freiburg is one of the main medieval towns but also a lively university and cosmopolitan city. A great contrast.
- It is also known as the city of bridges. More than 15 bridges connecting the banks of the Sarine River.
- It is one of our most recommended city breaks.
First Day: Flight to Switzerland and hire car to the city of Fribourg.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Check-in, boarding and departure to Geneva. On arrival, you’ll pick up your hire car and depart for Fribourg on the shores of Lake Geneva. It’s a short journey of less than an hour and a half, so if you chose a morning flight, you’ll have almost all day to enjoy the city.
Intermediate Days: Fribourg
. We suggest you take a trip to the southeast of the city to discover
Last Day: Final day and return flight.
Ideally, you’ll have a late flight so that you can spend most of the day continuing to explore the city of Fribourg. Or, on the way to the airport, stop off and explore the Lake Geneva area or cities like Lausanne and Geneva. The journey from Fribourg to the airport takes about an hour and 20 minutes. Return your hire car approximately 2 hours before the departure of your return flight. Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.