Eastern Sicily Beaches
Visit the islands and enjoy its coast
- A week on the eastern coast of Sicilyon the Ionian Sea.
- A hire car at your disposal to explore the island at your leisure.
- Enjoy iconic towns like Taormina and Syracuse.
- Be amazed by the ceaseless volcanic activity of Mount Etna.
- Be captivated by the spectacular Roman and Greek ruins.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 7 days car rental
- A visit to Palermo is a must. Spend a whole day enjoying a city with lots of history and monuments. At first, it will seem chaotic but you’ll love it.
- The archaeological site of Selinunte and the Valley of the Temples, just outside Agrigento. Both World Heritage sites.
- A trip to Mount Etna... if it’s not erupting.
- The beaches of Syracuse and Taormina. These are stony beaches on the Ionian Sea.
Day 1Flight to Catania.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight to Catania. Check-in, boarding and departure to Sicily. On arrival, you’ll pick up your hire car for transfer to your accommodation for the whole week. Check in to your accommodation and spend your first night in Sicily.
Day 2-7Beaches of Eastern Sicily.
You’ll have six full days to enjoy the island of Sicily at your leisure. As well as enjoying its beaches on the Ionian Sea, you’ll also be able to go on numerous trips and excursions. Highly recommended is a trip to the top of Mount Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano. The city of Catania, with its beautiful historic centre and brilliant popular market. Taormina, a town of great charm with views of Mount Etna and the sea from its ancient Greek theatre. Syracuse, with its charming old town on the sea and its magnificent Roman theatre. You’ll spend a total of seven nights in Sicily.
Day 8Return flight.
Return your hire car to Catania airport about 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of yourflight. Check-in, boarding and departure to your airport of origin. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.