Europe's most dramatic mountains
- 7 Nights in Dolomites including flights and rental car.
- Smashing rock towers who form an outstanding and unique landscape.
- Cultural crossroads, is a very interesting place for cultural visits.
- Not only rocks, there are also glaciers. wildlife and beautiful lakes.
- Very closed to some of the most beautiful cities in Italy.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 7 days car rental
- Visit the website of the tourist information office for further information: www.visitdolomites.com
- Madonna di Campiglio, located in the Natural Reserve of Adamello-Brenta, is an ideal area to walk, ride a bike or go out on horseback
- Enjoy the majestic Alpine landscape of Canazei, in the centre of Val di Fassa
- Visit the Museum in the Clouds, considered the Museum at the greatest altitude anywhere in Europe, located in a fortress on Mount Rite.
The Dolomites are the southern end of the Alps, where the mountains meet the plain of the Po and the Adriatic. Mountains are impregnated with a strong personality due its rocky composition. Huge rock moles on green meadows and wooden chalets form an unparalleled landscape.
A holiday in Dolomites allows you to enjoy these magical landscapes either on foot, bike, using lifts or touring by car on mountain ports. You can also raid to cities with tones of history.
The following are some of the visits and tours to do in Dolomites:
Dolomites passes: Visiting the Dolomites is shocking, especially when crossing Pordoi or Sella pass. Do not forget places like Marmolada peaks or towns like Cortina.
Historic Trentino: Trento is one of the hidden gems of Italy, a very beautiful city. Nearby are astomishing castles to visit.
Venice: Closed enough to give a chance on one long day, the city of canals, gondolas palazzi... it does not need much more description. Indispensable.
Lago di Garda: The largest lake in Italy, at the foot of the Dolomites, has a exceptional panoramic views, a tour on a boat, beautiful beaches and coastal towns.
Brenta Dolomites: Spectacular rocky peaks form a landscape which highlights hidden waterfalls and lakes, a visit to towns like Madonna is "a must".
Verona: Spectacular monumental city with amazing squares, churches and palaces. It also has a large Roman amphitheater.
Flying to Italy.
Check-in at your home airport 90 minutes before the designated departure time of your flight to Milan. Pickup rental car on arrival which you will use throughout the week. The route to the Dolomites, the lodging for the entire week, is about three hours. Check-in and first night in Italy.
Holidays in the Dolomites,
You have 6 full days to discover the Dolomites at your leisure. The idea is making daily excursions to explore the region from your accomodation. The distances are not long, so from a single point you can discover most of the cities, towns and other points of interest in the region. Also during your travels you can enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the region, not to mention its excellent cuisine. In total you will spend 7 nights in the Dolomites.
Depart with enough time to Milan airport (about three hours drive). Returning rental car at the airport of Milan is about 120 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight back home. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.