Budapest City Break
A package including all the best offered by Budapest
- Flight + Accommodation in Budapest with much more included!
- We include private transfers airport-hotel-airport.
- Day ticket for the tourist bus and cruise on the Danube included in the price.
- We invite you for a coffee and a piece of cake in the traditional Café Gerbeaud.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant Kaltenberg to taste the Goulash!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Budapest Airport-Hotel-Airport private transfers Budapest Airport-Hotel-Airport private transfers
- Much more included in Budapest: Our holiday package includes: + 48 hours Hop on Hop off sightseeing tour + Sightseeing cruise on the Danube (lasts 1 hour) + Coffee and cake in the historical Café Gerbeaud + A typical Hungarian meal (goulash, dessert and a glass of beer or soft drink) in Restaurant Kaltenberg, a traditional vaulted cellar restaurant. + Free Walking Tour
- The Chain Bridge is the oldest one in Budapest
- Enjoy the city view from the Fishermen's Bastion
- Discover the colorful Central Market
- Budapest Parliament is the third biggest one of the world
- Visite the tourism office website: www.budapest.com
Fly to Budapest.
Show up at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight destination Budapest. Check-in and boarding your flight to Hungary. On arrival, you have the private transfer to your booked hotel in Budapest included. Check -in at selected hotel in Budapest and, regarding to your arrival hour, time to get to know this beautiful city.
Enjoy Budapest, the Hungarian main city. You have a 48 hour ticket included which might help you to explore the city on board the tourist bus stopping at all attractive sites. In the afternoon you can pause at Gerbeaud traditional cafeteria, were you will taste a coffee and a piece of cake. Budapest invites the visitor to wander around its streets but also great views are found from the Danube River so we have included a scenic one-hour cruise down the river. Regarding to its gastronomy, you can not miss tasting the goulash, the traditional dish of Hungary. That is why we have also included a meal at Restuarante Kaltenberg, one of the most typical restaurants of the city. Overnight in Budapest.
Fly back home.
Depending on your flight departure time, keep enjoying Budapest. At the given time take the private transfer from your hotel to the city Airport. Check-in and fly to your hometown. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.