Berlin City Break
Includes all the best that Berlin has to offer
- Plane tickets + accommodation in Berlin plus much more!
- We include a 72-hour public transport pass so you can discover the whole city.
- Half-day walking tour around central Berlin with a Spanish-speaking guide included.
- Entrance to the famous museums on the “Museum Island” included.
- And a discount card with offers in over 200 different attractions!
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Much more included in Berlin: Our package includes following services: + Transport públic de l´aeroport a centre ciutat. + 72 Hores de Transport Públic per a tot el centre de Berlin. + Entrada a tots els Museus de la "Illa dels Museus". + Visita guiada a peu en castellà de tot el centre de Berlin (4H). + Descomptes i preus especials per entrar a més de 200 Llocs d´interès.
- Plan your trip at the Berlin Tourist Office .
- Amazing places to visit : Brandenburg Gate, German Parliament, Alexander Platz, Berlin Wall, Berlin Cathedral, EL imposing monument to the Holocaust among others.
First Day: Flight to Berlin.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Berlin. Check in and board your flight to Germany. Upon arrival, you’ll have a ticket for the bus which takes you from the airport to the city centre. Check in at your selected hotel in Berlin and, depending on the time you arrive, you might have some time to get to know this vibrant city. Night in Berlin.
Intermediate Days: Essential Berlin.
You’ll have this days to enjoy Berlin, the capital of Germany. On the first morning, you’ll be able to enjoy a walk around the city centre with an English.spiking guide who can help you find your feet and start to discover Berlin more in depth. You’ll also have a 72-hour pass valid on all public transport in the city, free entrance to all the exhibitions on the “Museum Island” and a discount card which will give you money off over 200 different attractions. Nights in Berlin.
Last Day: Return flight.
Depending on your flight departure time, use the last day to take a last look around Berlin. At the given time, take the bus to the airport (if you’re still within the 72 hours, you can use the public transport pass). Check in and fly to your destination airport. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.