from 391 €
Bavaria & Salzburg Christmas Markets
Europe's most traditional advent markets
If there is a place where towns and cities are transformed during Christmas into a magical place that's Central Europe. We invite you to visit the Advent markets of Salzburg, Nuremberg, and Munich where you will feel the warm welcome of his inhabitants. After all, it is an excellent excuse to explore three cities of great beauty.
- Be seduced by the Salzburgo's magic in Advent.
- Enjoy the Nuremberg market, the most special of Germany.
- Quiet and comfortable traveling with German railways
- Discover Munich and its huge Christmas market .
- The trip includes flights, taxes, hotel and train tickets .
- 3 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Train Tickets Bavaria & Salzburg Christmas Markets Our package includes following 2.Class Train tickets: - Return ticket from Munich to Nurnberg. - Return ticket from Munich to Salzburg.
- This year, get yourself a Christmas tree decorated with typical ornaments from Germany. You'll love the figurines and gift exhibition on the stands during this time *Savor traditional Bavarian Christmas biscuits and cake
- Live the Christmas in Salzburg Alpin attending their folklore events : Advent songs, concerts, Christmas carols and many more attractions to enjoy. The Salzburgo Market is considered one of the most beautiful in the German-speaking area according to a 2007 study. Find more information here: Munich Christmas Market . Salzburg Christmas Market. Nuremberg Christmas Market
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.