Barcelona, a city that welcomes families
Enjoy Barcelona with your family and discover it
- 8 days and 7 nights visiting the most famous attractions in Barcelona.
- 2 days Tourist Bus ticket included, as well as tickets to Gaudí’s Park Güell.
- Flights to Barcelona and also tickets to some of the most famous buildings included.
- Discover the Barcelona Team Stadium with a tour included.
- Our pack includes a 3-hour bicycle guided tour with the highlights of Barcelona.
- Tickets to Port Aventura: the most amazing family holiday experience.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Camp Nou Experience (Museum + Tour) Our package includes the visit at FC Barcelona Museum (first and segond floor); visitors changing room, the players tunnel and will finish at the playing field.
- Barcelona Tourist Bus Barcelona City Sightseeng for 2 consecutive days Barcelona by bike: Highlits of Barcelona Discover the sites of Barcelona in a 3 hour guided tour Tickets Park Güell - Gaudí Architect Tickets Sagrada Familia - Gaudí Architect Gaudi's Building
- Do not miss La Pedrera, a great representation of the Modernism period in Barcelona. Was constructed by the famous arquitect Antoni Gaudí and declared UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1Flight to Barcelona.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel (or we can help you arrange it). Depending on your arrival time, go out and start enjoying the city. Night in Barcelona.
Day 2-3Barcelona and families.
Barcelona has plenty of activities for all ages. Enjoy a stay in the city and make the most of your experience. The second and third days include tickets for the Tourist Bus. Hop on and off as many times as you wish. Get to know the city at your own pace. The second day includes tickets for visiting the most famous constructions of Gaudí,
Day 4-7Barcelona by bicycle.
And what about doing a bit of sport while you’re on holiday? On the morning of your fourth day of stay, we have arranged a 3-hour bicycle tour visiting the highlights of Barcelona just for you:
Day 8Back home from Barcelona.
If you have time before leaving, make sure that you visit those last sights. You need to be at the airport about 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. Trains depart every 20 minutes from the main train station, Sants Station, or buses go directly to the airport from
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.