Barcelona & Costa Brava
Meet with the Mediterranean esence for one week
- Return flights and taxes included.
- 3 days of car rental so you can move at your own pace.
- 4 days and 4 nights in Barcelona in combination with the Costa Brava.
- 3 days and 3 nights on the Costa Brava visiting the Mediterranean coastline. Impressive!
- Barcelona: 2 days Tourist Bus ticket and tickets to Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia included.
- 7 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- 3 days car rental
- Tickets Sagrada Familia - Gaudí Architect Gaudi's Building Barcelona Tourist Bus Barcelona City Sightseeng for 2 consecutive days
- Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
- Day 2-4: Barcelona.
- Day 5-7: Costa Brava - Girona
- Day 8: Back home from Barcelona.
Day 1: Flight to Barcelona.
Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight to Barcelona. Upon arrival, make your way to your hotel (we can arrange it if you prefer). Depending on your arrival time, go out and start enjoying the city. Spend the next 4 nights in Barcelona.
Day 2-4: Barcelona.
The city offers an endless range of possibilities. No matter what you have in mind, this city will always surprise you and give you just what you’re looking for. Make the most of your experience. As an included activity you have a ticket for 2 consecutive days on the
Day 5-7: Costa Brava - Girona
. Pick up your rental car in Barcelona city and drive to Girona. The north coast of Barcelona is very well-known for its crystalline waters, but also for its gastronomy and high-quality restaurants such
Day 8: Back home from Barcelona.
If you have time before leaving, make sure that you go and see anything that might be left on your itinerary. You need to be at the airport about 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. Give your car back at the company car office at Barcelona Airport. Check in and board the flight to your airport destination origin. Arrival and end of the trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.