Athens, Santorini & Mykonos
Discover Egean's most famous islands
- Spend two days in Athens and discover the classic tourist attractions and historical neighbourhood of Plaka.
- Take a boat trip on the Aegean to Santorini and Mykonos.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the charming island of Santorini.
- Be captivated by the magic of the white villages of the Cyclades.
- Relax on the beaches of Mykonos and enjoy its cosmopolitan atmosphere.
- 9 nights in the chosen accommodation
- Return flights (tax included)
- Standard Ferry Tickets Athens - Mykonos - Santorini - Athens Tourist Class Seat for a Ferry Trip between Athens - Mykonos - Santorini - Athens. Usually departing from Piraeus harbour. Alternatively it is possible to depart Athens from Rafina harbour (nearest to Athens Airport). * Fast Ferry Ticket Athens-Mykonos (2.30h aprox): 35 eur per pers. You must confirm it while booking process.
- The Acropolis. It might not be particularly original but it is essential to visit the Parthenon, the temple of the Caryatids and the new Acropolis Museum.
- The Little Venice of Chora (Mykonos).
- Don’t miss out on an evening sunset on the Greek islands. It is spectacular.
- Enjoy the beaches. Some of the most spectacular in the Mediterranean.
- Accommodation in Greece is lower than what we are used, we recommend that you book from 3*
Day 1: Flight to Athens
. Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight to Athens. Check-in, boarding and departure to Greece. On arrival, you’ll make your own way to your hotel in the centre of Athens. You’ll have the remainder of the day to find your feet in the city. Night in Athens.
Day 2: Athens
. After breakfast, you’ll have the whole day to explore the city. There’s nothing better than spending the morning at the incredible Acropolis, with the famous Parthenon, the temple of the Caryatids, etc. When the temperature starts to rise, we recommend a visit to the marvellous new Acropolis Museum. And in the evening, we suggest a stroll through the captivating neighbourhood of Plaka, full of charm and numerous places to dine out. Night in Athens.
Day 3: Boat to Mykonos.
In the early morning, you’ll take a boat trip from the port of Piraeus (or Rafina) to the island of Mykonos. On arrival (at midday aprox.), check in to your hotel and begin to enjoy Greece’s most cosmopolitan island. Night in Mykonos.
Day 4-5: Mykonos.
You’ll have two complete days (in addition to your arrival and departure days) to enjoy the island of Mykonos by day and by night. Enjoy its numerous beaches, picturesque inland villages, the town of Chora with its “Little Venice” and seaside balconies, visit one of the island’s 3, 000 Greek orthodox churches or take a boat to the neighbouring island of Delos. At any moment of the day, you’ll marvel at Mykonos’ magical light. And at night, the magic of the island continues in one of the Aegean’s liveliest summer destinations. You’ll spend a total of three nights on Mykonos.
Day 6: Boat to Santorini.
You'll take a boat to the island of Santorini. On arrival (3 hours later aprox.), check in to your hotel and begin to enjoy one of Greece’s most charming islands. Night in Santorini.
Day 7-8: Santorini.
You’ll have two complete days (in addition to your arrival and departure days) to enjoy the island of Santorini. Formed by the crater of a half-sunken volcano in the sea, its crescent shape and geological formation make it unique among all of Greece’s islands. Its white villages with blue domes perched on the cliff overlooking the submerged caldera have a special charm and enable you to enjoy fabulous views. At dusk, when the sun sets, you’ll be able to enjoy a unique spectacle: the sunset in Santorini. You’ll spend a total of three nights in Santorini.
Day 9: Boat to Athens.
Make the most of your final day to enjoy Santorini. In the early afternoon you’ll take the ferry back to the mainland and the port of Piraeus, which is connected to Athens by metro. Check in to your hotel and spend the night in the Greek capital.
Day 10: Return flight.
Before your flight home, make the most of your final day visiting Athens’ monuments, museums and neighbourhoods. Arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Check-in, boarding and departure to your airport of origin. Arrival and end of trip.
Our prices include return flight tickets and all the supplement taxes such as airpot taxes, fuel surcharge and credit card processing fees.
This is a great option but we do have more. Look for an alternative by clicking on the accommodation.