Barcelona, Menorca i Mallorca, tres destins en un viatge
Explore Barcelona and its hustle and bustle and relax in the Balearic Islands
- This ten-day trip is a combination of Barcelona, Menorca and Mallorca that suits any traveler
- You will spend three nights in Barcelona, one night on board, three more nights in Menorca Island and three in Mallorca
- Barcelona is pure adrenaline with its frenetic streets and its corners full of life. Mallorca is just the opposite with more than 300 beaches and a warm weather almost all the year
- Renting a car in Menorca and Mallorca is the best choice and you will discover the Balearic Islands at your own pace
- We have included return ferries from Barcelona to Menorca and Mallorca so that the only thing you may have to worry is about living this holiday
- 10 nits en l'allotjament seleccionat
- Vols anada i tornada (taxes incloses)
- Ferris d'anada i tornada entre Barcelona- Menorca - Mallorca *Trajecte 1*: sortida de Barcelona sobre les 22h i nit a bord (9.30h de trajecte en camarot amb parada a Mallorca pero no canvi de ferri). Arribada a Menorca sobre les 8h. *Trajecte 2*: sortida de Menorca cap a migdia, 4 dies més tard del dia d'arribada direcció Mallorca (temps estimat al vaixell 2h). *Trajecte 3*: sortida de Mallorca 4 dies després de l'arribada direcció Barcelona (7h15m a bord en butaca). Arribada a Barcelona al vespre. **Cap trajecte inclou àpats però hi ha bar al vaixell.**
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- What to visit in Barcelona? Visit Sagrada Familia is almost mandatory. Strolling through the Born and Ciutat Vella is a pleasure and the best is walking around Barcelona and get yourself lost in its history.
- Find more information about traveling to Menorca at Menorca Tourism Tourism Menorca
- What spots are a must in Menorca?
- Cova d'en Xoroi, perfect for having the best sunset views and a cold drink. It is usual to get discounts delivered at some beaches. The town of Benibequer, painted in a bright white and with great charm and fishery air. Worth sitting on one of its terraces and be pampered.
- Mallorca Tourism: Mallorca Tourism
- Mallorca has over 300 beaches and coves and is the ideal island if you love the sea, the beach and enjoying the sun
- The Serra de Tramuntana was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO under the Cultural Landscape category. It is the best place in Mallorca for hiking and from where exploring the nature of the island
Dia 1-3Stay two nights in Barcelona.
Once you have landed at Barcelona, check in at your hotel in the city. These 2 nights and 3 days will allow you to discover the vibrant city and find out why everybody wants to travel to Barcelona. Some recommended neighborhoods, if you are looking for the genuine city, are the Born and Ciutat Vella quarters. This is a city to be discovered on foot or riding a bike so organize your stay here with time enough as there are many spots to visit and many streets to photograph.
Dia 3One night on the ferry.
Spend the night on board towards the island of Menorca. The journey will take 9 hours and you will travel on cabin this journey. Early in the morning you will reach the island and begin the second part of your trip. Welcome to paradise.
Dia 4-7Three nights in Menorca.
Travel to Menorca is always a pleasure. The island is as quiet and unique as not many destinations. Some landscapes are just impressive and are those kind of mental pictures that last forever. You will find empty coves and white sandy beaches. Ciutadella de Menorca, one of the major cities, also exudes great charm in its stones and streets. The island is less than 50 km wide so you will probably get enough time to know it in depth. Menorca lighthouses are an identity symbol of the island. The Favaritx or Nati lighthouses will offer you breathtaking landscapes and stunning pictures.
Dia 7-10Three nights in Mallorca.
This island is the largest of all four Balearic Islands and has the most life during the winter months. During the summer it is one of the most desired isles in the world and its main city, Palma de Mallorca, was declared the best city to live in the world by the “The Times” newspaper. The island of Mallorca is famous for its white sand beaches, its Serra de Tramuntana and the wide range of activities offered to all ages and tastes. Besides visiting Palma de Mallorca, the capital and with which you will get a good idea of the entire atmosphere on the island, we recommend you also to visit Soller, in the northern island which combines sea and mountains perfectly. It is also mandatory to visit Andratx, surrounded by small coves of crystalline waters. Whether you are traveling with children or not, you will like to enter the caves of stalactites and stalagmites, the "Coves del Drach and Lake Martel" in Porto Cristo, near Manacor. And above all, you cannot miss the Cathedral of Mallorca, from the Gothic art period. Mallorca is a destination that will truly surprise you positively.
Dia 10Last night in Barcelona.
You will board your ferry back to Barcelona early in the morning. Spend the last night in Barcelona and make sure that you have ticked all your musts of the incredible city.
Dia 11Return flight home.
Els nostres preus inclouen vols d'anada i tornada, taxes d'aeroport, suplements de carburant i despeses per pagar amb targeta de crèdit.
Aquesta és una bona opció però en tenim més. Per veure altres opcions clica sota i desplega'n més.