Barcelona i les quatre illes Balears
Dues fantàstiques setmanes de vacances entre Barcelona i les Illes Balears en ferri
- These holidays are a great opportunity to meet Barcelona and all the islands in one trip
- Return flights to Barcelona and the ferry tickets between the four islands are all included in the price
- The Balearic Islands are a fashion destination and with our two weeks trip you will not be missing a spot
- The 14 nights will be as follows: you will spend 4 nights in Barcelona, 1 night on board on the ferry, 3 nights in Menorca, 3 more in Mallorca and 3 nights in Ibiza
- You will visit Formentera one of the days and it will be the sensation of the trip and we have also included the ferry return ticket from Ibiza
- 14 nits en l'allotjament seleccionat
- Vols anada i tornada (taxes incloses)
- Ferris d'anada i tornada entren Barcelona-Menorca-Mallorca-Eivissa-Formentera-Eivissa-Barcelona *Trajecte 1*:sortida de Barcelona sobre les 22h i nit a bord (8h de trajecte en camarot). Arribada a Menorca sobre les 8h. *Trajecte 2*: sortida de Menorca cap al vespre, 4 dies més tard del dia d'arribada direcció Mallorca (temps estimat al vaixell 1h30m). *Trajecte 3*: sortida de Mallorca 4 dies després de l'arribada direcció Eivissa (temps estimat al vaixell 3h30m). *Trajecte 4*: Eivissa - Formentera - Eivissa el mateix dia. Pasa tot el dia a Formentera i tornada sobre les 20h. *Trajecte 5*: sortida d'Eivissa 4 dies després de l'arribada direcció Barcelona. Sortida al matí i arribada a la tarda (8h a bord en butaca). **Cap trajecte inclou àpats però hi ha bar al vaixell.**
- Barcelona is endless. Decide which monuments you’re going to visit in advance to get the most out of your stay: Barcelona Tourism
- What to visit in Barcelona? Visit Sagrada Familia is almost mandatory. Strolling through the Born and Ciutat Vella is a pleasure and the best is walking around Barcelona and get yourself lost in its history and stories.
- Visit in Ibiza the famous hippy Market Las Dalias and buy tickets online: www.lasdalias.es
- Tourism Ibiza, coves and beaches: Ibiza Tourism
- Formentera Tourism: Tourism Formentera
- What is a must in Menorca? You cannot miss Cova d'en Xoroi, perfect for having the best sunset views and a cold drink or the nice, white and full of light Benibequer fisher town. Find more information about traveling to Menorca at Menorca Tourism Tourism Menorca
- Mallorca Tourism: Mallorca Tourism
- We recommend hiring a car at your destination to move at your own pace around the islands
Dia 1-3Stay two nights in Barcelona.
Once you have landed at Barcelona, check in at your hotel in the city. These 2 nights and 3 days will allow you to discover the vibrant city and find out why everybody wants to travel to Barcelona. Some recommended neighborhoods, if you are looking for the genuine city, are the Born and Ciutat Vella quarters. This is a city to be discovered on foot or riding a bike so organize your stay here with enough time as there are many spots to visit and many streets to photograph.
Dia 3-4One night on the ferry towards Menorca.
Spend the night on board towards the island of Menorca. The journey will take 9 hours in a cabin. Early in the morning you will reach the island and begin the second part of your trip.
Dia 4-7Arrival at Menorca and spend three nights on the island.
After spending the night on the ferry you will be arriving to the island early in the morning. Check in at your hotel in the island. Travel to Menorca is always a pleasure. The island is as quiet and unique as not many destinations. Some landscapes are just impressive and are those kinds of mental pictures that last forever. You will find empty coves and white sandy beaches. Ciutadella de Menorca, one of the major cities, also exudes great charm in its stones and streets. The island is less than 50 km wide so three days is enough to get to know it in depth.
Dia 7-10Ferry to Mallorca and spend three nights on the island.
Today you have planned a ferry in the morning from Menorca to Mallorca. This island is the largest of all and is the liveliest islands of all during the winter months. During the summer it is one of the most desired isles in the world and its main city, Palma de Mallorca, was declared the best city to live in the world by the “The Times” newspaper. If you know how to discover the best corners of Mallorca you will enjoy it from the very first moment.
Dia 10-13Ferry to Ibiza and spend three nights on the island.
Today you have planned to take the ferry from Mallorca to Ibiza. Make the most of the island, well known for its night life but also for its important daytime. The nightclubs of Ibiza are famous worldwide but so are the beaches where relaxing is a pleasure. Ibiza town is beautiful and it is worth spend there a whole day to understand why it has become a magnet for travelers.
Dia 13-15Spend the two last nights in Barcelona.
You will board your ferry back to Barcelona early in the morning. Spend the last two nights in Barcelona and make sure that you have ticked all your musts of the incredible city. If you have the feeling that Barcelona has already been discovered then you can also leave the city and visit other spectacular towns not far from there. An hour from Barcelona you will find the well-known Costa Brava and the Costa Dorada. Towns like Tarragona and Girona are well worth discovering.
Dia 15Return flight from Barcelona.
Els nostres preus inclouen vols d'anada i tornada, taxes d'aeroport, suplements de carburant i despeses per pagar amb targeta de crèdit.
Aquesta és una bona opció però en tenim més. Per veure altres opcions clica sota i desplega'n més.